January 31, 2017 (H30) – Wednesday
Basic information regarding prefectural housing (location, layout, rent, etc.), information regarding application procedures and other details will be available at the website below.
* Information on eligibility criteria and prefectural housing rules and regulations can also be found at the website below.
* All information provided is in Japanese only
* Regarding the public housing with vacancies that are not filled through the regular application, from the day after the lottery until the vacancies are filled, service will be provided on a first-come first- served basis. The deadline for this supplementary registration is March 7 (Wednesday), 2018.
* It will not be possible to visualize the prefectural housing homepage after the last day of application at any time” (March 7)
Fixed period of call for prefectural housing (Every year in the same period)
|Month||Application period by post||Date for selection by lottery||Move in date|
|April||Start date ~ 30||Mid- May||July 1|
|July||Start date ~ 31||Mid- August||October 1|
|October||Start date ~ 31||Mid- November||January 1|
|January||Start date ~ 31||Mid- February||April 1|
※The start date for each application period is scheduled for the first Tuesday or Friday of the respective month, with the exception of the January application period, for which the starting date is scheduled from January 5.
Contact: Mie Ken Kendo Seibibu Jutakuka Kanri Group TEL: 059-224-2703 (*Inquires available only in Japanese)
See below the Consultation Center of each region
(1) Hokusei Bloc (Kuwana city, Kawagoe district, Yokkaichi city, Suzuka city) TEL: 059- 373- 6802
(2) Chusei Bloc (Tsu city, Iga city) TEL: 059-221-6171
(3) Nansei Blocc・Higashi Kishu (Matsusaka city, Ise city, Toba city, Owase city, Mihama district) TEL: 059-222-6400