At the Welfare and Nursing Career Fair we welcome anybody who has an interest in a career either in nursing or working in the field of welfare. Note: This event is Japanese language only.
Date: Saturday, 9th November 2013
Venue: Matsusaka Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall – Large Hall (Matsusaka-shi Wakaba-cho 161-2)
10:30-12:30 Talk by the Mie Prefecture Welfare Human Resources Center including:
– Qualifications needed to work in welfare and about the work in general
– Open positions and recruitment information
13:00-16:00 (with registration from 12:30) Welfare and Nursing Career Fair including:
– Individual Career Counseling with the recruitment officer for your desired place of work (40 organizations working in care for the elderly, children and those with disabilities are scheduled to attend the fair)
– Welfare work counseling corner (receive more information on the type of work available, what qualifications are needed etc.)
– Welfare Human Resources Center Registration Corner (register your interest to work in welfare or nursing with the Welfare Human Resources Center)
1) You do not need to register in advance or bring your CV to this event.
2) This event is free.
3) We offer free childcare while you attend the event (reservation needed)
4) Take part in our stamp rally to receive a free gift.
5) Please bring something to write notes with (paper and pen) to the event.
Questions or queries can be directed to:
Mie Prefecture Welfare Human Resources Centre (part of the Mie Prefecture Society Welfare Council)
〒５１４－８５５２ Mie Prefecture Tsu-shi Sakurabashi 2-chome 131
Mie Prefecture Society Welfare Assembly Hall
Phone number ０５９－２２７－５１６０